CYO Cross Country is for all students from 2nd to 8th grade who are members of St Albert the Great Parish.
- Sub Novice: Born between 1/1/10- 12/31/13. Will run 1.25 miles
- Novice: Born 2008-2009. Will run 1.86 miles
- Minor: Born 2006-2007. Will run 1.86 miles (more difficult route than Novice group)
- Cadets: Born 2004-2005 or after Sept 1st 2003. Will run 2.48 miles
- Practices are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays at 6pm-7pm
- Practice runs will take place on the trails and hills located throughout the park
Schedule & Meet Locations
The overall season runs from early September through the end of October. Meets are held on Sundays and begin at 1pm, with the Sub Novices running first followed by Novices, Minors then Cadets. Girls run first followed by the boys. Meet schedules are tentative and will be updated when the region releases the final schedule.
Registration for Cross Country is currently closed.