CYO Cross Country is for all students from 2nd to 8th grade who are members of St Albert the Great Parish.
- Sub Novice: Born between 1/1/09- 12/31/12. Will run 1.25 miles
- Novice: Born 2007-2008. Will run 1.86 miles
- Minor: Born 2005-2006. Will run 1.86 miles (more difficult route than Novice group)
- Cadets: Born 2003-2004 or after Sept 1st 2002. Will run 2.48 miles
- Practices are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays at 6pm-7pm
- Practice runs will take place on the trails and hills located throughout the park
Schedule & Meet Locations
The overall season runs from early September through the end of October. Meets are held on Sundays and begin at 1pm, with the Sub Novices running first followed by Novices, Minors then Cadets. Girls run first followed by the boys. Meet schedules are tentative and will be updated when the region releases the final schedule.
Registration for Cross Country is currently closed.