Our Cheerleading Program is made up of three teams as follows:
Mini Gators (grades PreK-1), Little Gators (grades 2-4), and Varsity (grades 5-8).
Practices begin in mid to late August, and our regular season runs from September through the beginning of March.
Our tentative practice times (subject to change) are as follows:
- Learn the basics of cheer and stunting
- Mini Gators usually compete in 1-2 competitions
Mondays 4:30 – 6:00PM; Wednesdays 4:30 – 6:00PM
- Refine stunt, cheer, and dance techniques
- Little Gators usually compete in 3-4 competitions
Wednesdays 4:30 – 6:00PM; Thursdays 4:30 – 6:00 PM; Fridays 4:30 – 6:00PM
- Our eye is on the prize…Catholic League Championship
- Varsity usually attends 5-6 competitions
**Additional practices may be added as we get closer to competitions**
- $100 for Mini Gators
- $100 for Little Gators
- $125 for Varsity
Your commitment to attend practices and competitions is required. For this, your child will be part of a special group of athletes who become the best of friends. They learn sportsmanship, team building, trust, and camaraderie. They get a little bit of everything…dance, cheer, and gymnastics.
Registration for Cheerleading is currently closed.