The following polices govern the use of visitors to this website and registrants to our programs.
> Payment Policies
> Image Use Policy
> Code of Conduct
> Principles of Christian Behavior
What information do we collect?
You must be a parent, guardian, or other adult at least 18 years of age to submit information through this website. We collect information from you when you register a child for a program, place an order through the spirit store, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, home address, phone number, parish, child's name, child's grade, child's date of birth, child's clothing size, child's medical issues, child's sport of interest.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process registrations and spirit store transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, ever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, newsletters, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. This entire website is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with an encryption key length of 256-bits, which is the same level of online protection providing by banking institutions. No credit card or PayPal information is stored on this site or seen by St. Albert the Great CYO at anytime. Everything is processed by PayPal. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from our website to theirs using an additional Secure Sockets Layer protocol. Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, their server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher. For more information regarding the security of PayPal, please click here.
After a transaction, your credit card and/or PayPal information will not be stored on our servers; this information is never even seen by anyone at St. Albert the Great CYO at anytime through the use of this website.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- All participants must register through this website for all sports.
- Standard forms required by the Archdiocese will be provided during the registration process for your convenience.
- It will be mandatory that payment be made online at the time of registration via credit card or Paypal. There is NO additional fee to register and pay online.
- No credit card or PayPal information is stored on this site or seen by St. Albert the Great CYO at anytime. Everything is processed by PayPal. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to theirs using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, their server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher. For more information regarding the security of PayPal, please click here.
- At our discretion, we may reopen registration to allow for late entries. If late registrations are accepted, they may be subject to a $10 late fee per registration. Late registrations refer to any entry made after the initial registration deadline (this includes any entries that are submitted but not paid in full prior to the initial registration deadline).
- For families experiencing financial difficulties and would like to request alternate payment arrangements, please complete the form below.
- If your alternate payment arrangements are not fulfilled by the due date, no uniform will be issued until the account is paid in full.
- If your account remains in delinquent status, you will be unable to register for subsequent sports until the account is paid in full.
Image Use Policy
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia, the Office of Youth and Young Adults, its affiliate organizations, its Officers, Agents, Employees and Assigns maintain the right to take photographs of parents or children in connection with any St. Albert the Great CYO program. Photographs and/or other digital reproductions may be utilized for all publication processes, whether electronic, print, digital or electronic publishing via the Internet. No payment is offered for these images.
Code of Conduct
The Catholic Youth Organization is affiliated with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and is focused on youth development in five key areas: academic, service, spiritual, social, and athletic. As such, the objective of the parish CYO Athletic program is to foster growth and development of all participating members in each of the areas. Our focus is on teaching the game as well as playing it.
Principles of Christian Behavior
As members of the parish CYO program, we commit to the objectives of our program and agree to live by the spirit of these principles. As such, we will strive to demonstrate Christian role model, leadership, and behavior that most favorably represents my parents, coaches, school, parish, and myself. We will participate in and support the full scope of CYO-sponsored activities.
We pledge the following:
• To respect those volunteers in the program who are reaching out to young people through athletics
• To respect and support all teammates regardless of ability or skill level
• To set the standard for exemplary sportsmanship behavior, including the demonstration of the highest respect for officials and opponents
• To show appreciation for the significant contributions of parents, priests, and faculty to the success of the program
• To keep schoolwork as my top priority and to notify my coaches, teachers, or moderators of any problems that may affect my ability to participate in the program
• To respect all facilities and equipment used in support of the program
Failure to adhere to the above principles and guidelines may result in suspension or dismissal from the program. Violations are serious matters. They may be reported by all persons affiliated with the program and will be reviewed, with participation of the coaches involved, by the Executive Committee and the Moderator of the Junior CYO.