Swim Team Registration is Now Open
We want you to join our championship team!
The fee is $110 for one swimmer, $165 for two swimmers, or $195 for a family of three or more swimmers. Payment is due at the time of registration. Please register at www.stacyo.org.
Registration will close promptly at midnight on Thursday, September 15, 2016. Due to the roster deadline, no late registrations will be accepted
If you have questions about the swimming program, contact Tony Vega.
Coach Bryan Glaccum has officially retired from the swimming program. We wish Bryan well and thank him for all of his hard work and dedication throughout the years. He will be missed by all of our children, parents, and staff.
On a brighter note, we are very happy to announce that veteran swim coach Chris Pagan has come on board as our new head coach. Some of you may remember Chris as the St. Albert Swim Team head coach prior to Bryan Glaccum, and others may know her from her role as current head coach of Bustleton Swim Team. Rest assured that Chris is well-qualified and will be an asset to our team. Welcome aboard, Chris! We look forward to another great season!
- Our practice times have changed for this season. More information is available on the website www.stacyo.org.
- A parent meeting has been tentatively scheduled for Monday 9/19 in the gym. We will discuss the upcoming season and have a meet/greet with Coach Chris Pagan. Confirmation and time will be sent via email to all registered swimmers.
- The first practice for new swimmers is scheduled for Tuesday 9/20 at Abington HS.
- Regular practices for all swimmers will begin on Thursday 9/22 at Abington HS.
- Our first swim meet will be held in early October.
- Further information will be disseminated via email.